Sunday, June 28, 2015

Nathan's Journey Part 3

When Nathan got in the bathroom, he was both excited and confused.  Excited because Jenn had left the new panty and bra set out that she'd bought at the mall.  What a turn on.  He was confused though, because he couldn't find the clothes she'd bought for him.

Um, Jenn, where's the clothes?  He asked through the door.

They're right there silly.

I'm not seeing them.  All I see is..., his voice trailed off as he was too embarrassed to mention her lingerie.

You mean the bra and panty set?  You can say it silly.  Aren't they pretty?  I could tell how much you liked them in the store, so I got them...FOR YOU.

Huh?!  Now he was really confused.

Suddenly Jen opened the door without knocking.  Nathan was in just his t shirt and pants, but he instinctively crossed his arms in front of his tits.

Jenn laughed when she saw his reaction.  What are you doing?  Uncross your arms.

No!

Why?  What are you hiding.  Did you steal my panties?

No, I just can't.

Why?!

I dunno, I just...

Don't you trust me Nathan?  I thought we were so close now.  Come on, you can show me.

She reached out and gently began uncrossing Nathan's arms.  His nipples were hard and showing through his t shirt.

Oh my, looks like someone's cold!  She snickered.  Let me see.

She ogled Nathan's tits.  I think it's cute; cute and well, sexy.

Nathan couldn't believe his ears.  His freak show body was turning Jenn on?!

Really?  You like them?!

Of course, you didn't think i hadn't noticed did you?

I dunno, I um, I....

Now I'm gonna leave you alone, put on your new things.

But there's nothing here.

Sure there is silly.  Jenn pointed at the bra and panties.  They're right there.  Now put them on like a good girl and model them for me.

To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment