Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Nathan's Journey Part 4

He couldn't believe what he was doing, but he was so turned on by Jenn,, he'd practically do anything if she asked.

He removed his shirt and looked in the mirror at his tits.  He couldn't help but feel turned on every time he saw them.

Then he removed his bottoms.

He reached for the lingerie.  It was so soft and smooth to the touch.  He was shaking a little as he slipped the panties on and realized he was hard down there, fully hard.

The material felt so good gliding over his hardness, there was no way he'd be able to get it down.  It felt so good hugging his cock, caressing it with the soft material.  Why had he not done this a long time ago?!

Then he put the bra on.  It was a lacy unpadded one with the hooks in the back.  He clumsily tried to fasten them, but couldn't do it so he turned it backwards and clasped it before slipping his weak, thin arms through the straps.

He took a look in the mirror and was shocked to see how well it all fit.

Jenn's voice sounded through the door, Well, does it fit?  Come out so I can see.

Nathan reached for the door knob, but paused.  Once he opened that door there was no going back.  Maybe she was just joking and he wasn't supposed to put on the lingerie?

Come on out, I want to see.

He closed his eyes and took a breath, then turned the knob and walked out.

Jenn's eyes were ogling him up and down and she had a huge smile on her face.

Oh my gosh, I knew they'd fit perfectly and the color matches your skin tone.  And I see you like how they feel too.  She said looking at his bulge.

You don't need to feel embarrassed, I think you look pretty.

She went to the bathroom and brought his new pants out and held them in front of his feet for him to step into them.

Nathan didn't know what to say or do, so he stepped into the pants and she pulled them up.  To his amazement the pants looked really good over the panties.

Turn around so I can see.

Nathan slowly rotated as Jenn watched.

See?  It all fits so well.  I must be a shopping genius!  Now about that bulge.

She reached for the button on the front of his jeans and undid it, then slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down, never touching his aching cock once.

Oh look a little precum has leaked through your panties.  Guess you can't return those!

Nathan looked down, he was so embarrassed!

Nathan, do you find me attractive?

Yes, very much so.

Is that why your little thing is hard?

Um, i guess.

Do you masturbate Nathan?

What?!  Um, I uh.

Don't be afraid to tell me, you can trust me Nathan.

Nathan nodded positively.

Do you ever think about me when you do it?

His face was beet red now.

Well, do you?

He slowly nodded yes, unable to look at her face when he did so.

She chuckled, I like that, what a compliment.

She sat on the edge of her bed while Nathan continued to stand before her.

Why don't you show me how you do it?

What?!  No way, I mean...

Why not?  Please.  I never saw a guy do that before.

No way!

Come on Nathan.  Here, how about if I give you a little peek to inspire you?

Jenn slowly pulled her skirt back and spread her legs exposing the crotch of her panties.

To his shock she was wearing the exact same ones that he had on.

See, we're sisters?!  Do you like the way my panties look?  I like yours!

To be continued....




No comments:

Post a Comment